Search This Blog
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
The Nutcracker
On Saturday, December 18th, Eve and I were able to see the St Louis Ballet perform the Nutcracker. I think that this was the first time that Eve has seen the Nutcracker live. We had such a great time! I really enjoyed the one on one time with Eve. We dressed up and when we got there Eve was able to pick out a special ornament. She picked out a darling Clara ornament holding a nutcracker. She has really cherished it. Eve enjoyed the neat live theatre experience. She liked the snowflakes that dropped on stage and the set that lit up and grew magically. The dancers did a beautiful job and I loved all the memories that flooded back when I heard the music and watched the choreography. I sure loved performing! Here are some pics.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Eve's dress and you look super pretty too. What a great way to spend time together.
Post a Comment