Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 2012

Here is a quick update on our recent happenings.

The kids have been taking swimming lessons each morning, Monday through Friday.






I have been very happy with how lessons have gone. Eve has really developed her front and back crawl strokes, her front and back floats, and is swimming in the deep water quite well. She is being introduced to the dolphin and diving. Both Sterling and Sheri seem to really enjoy their lessons and are gradually progressing as well. Sheri has been excited to put her head completely under and blow bubbles. It has been great exercise and lots of fun for everyone!

Eve had her first piano recital. I think her teacher is doing a great job and I am very happy with how much Eve has learned! She played very well!




I continue to work on my hair cutting skills.

Before:


After:


My belly continues to grow. This picture minimizes my size but who can complain about that? :)


We were happy to find out that we are expecting another little boy!


Here are some other fun moments that I have captured so far this summer:

Sterling reading to Sheri



Sterling happily riding his scooter. This was the picture of summertime for me. I happened upon it as I returned from my errands. Actually, all the kids have enjoyed the scooter. Sterling is happy to share as he also develops his bike riding skills.



All the kids were just returning from water play with neighborhood friends.


Learning a new song for Family Home Evening. "Count Your Blessings"


Making a craft at the library. We have been reading each day for the library reading programs. The kids have enjoyed the prizes, the storytime/activities, and of course, the reading. Sheri really likes Berenstain Bears. Sterling really likes Star Wars and just about everything else. Eve likes, Magic Tree House, Junie B. Jones, and Fairy Books. We recently finished Harry Potter #2 (The Chamber of Secrets). The kids were so excited and we were able to borrow the movie from the library. It was a special treat!


More Zoo time. The kids are hanging around like little monkeys.







Summertime has been busy and fun!


2 comments:

David and Jana said...

I think I'm gonna need to see a picture that makes your belly look bigger, cuz, I can barely tell its there!!! :)
Congratulations on your little boy!! That will be so much fun!!

Mary said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Such wonderful news! Your family is so beautiful and growing up way too quickly! Miss you tons!