Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

September 2012

This post will include the first 1 1/2 weeks of September. Here are a few highlights:

These are my snuggle bugs. Sheri likes to crawl into our bed in the mornings sometimes and fall back asleep. Don't they look so much alike?


I got a haircut in August and have been trying out different methods of styling it. I am also getting bigger each week. :)

Here I am at 35 weeks . . .





And between 36 and 37 weeks, (this week).

Matthew and I laugh about my big belly.

Over Labor Day weekend we went one more time to our favorite water park.





We also enjoyed grilling hamburgers over our little portable fire pit, and roasting marshmellows. We also had grape soda, coleslaw, and chips. It was nice to have a sort of farewell to summer.

Sheri has started preschool 3 days a week in the morning. She LOVES it! Her teacher is doing a wonderful job! Sheri came out after her first day saying "It was awesome!" She always seems to be happy when I pick her up. Here she is on her first day. She tends to pose now for photos. :)



Eve had her first soccer game on Friday. She has been working very hard. Her coach really pushes the girls and Eve seems to really enjoy it. I am glad that it has been such a positive experience all around. I will include Sterling's soccer photos in my next post.




She is number 3. Don't you love her pink shin guards?

This weekend we went to "Fields of Flight" at Ditmar Orchard. This is an awesome event where they have lots of hot air balloons. We missed the take offs and returns but made it for the night glow where they glow off and on for an hour or two. It was such a fun and unique experience. Matt and Eve danced with the band and started a trend. By the time we left there was a small crowd of dancing. We also tried some gourmet soda and enjoyed candy sticks. The kids liked riding in the trailer behind the tractor that brought people to and from the parking area. I only wish I had brought my good camera.







Finally, I just wanted to share a fun photo of Sterling helping me make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. (Sunday, Sept 9th)


We surely have great times! Happy September!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the update. I think you look GREAT!! I like the new 'do. I think it is good to change things up a bit.