Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2026

Amarillo Home for Sale

 We have loved our home in Amarillo. Now that it is time to move on I am including our home photos here to remember.

Here I loved admiring all the trees and flowers that Matt planted for us.


Here I loved returning after long days out and about.


Here I loved to weed as the sun set on the horizon.


Here I loved to take pictures of the kids on their first days of school.


Here I loved to go looking for Christian when he was out playing with friends in the neighborhood.


Here I loved to welcome guests or put on my shoes before my morning walk.


Here I loved to decorate for Christmas, sit next to a crackling fire, chat with a guest, read scriptures as a family, or watch Sterling open his mission call.


Here I enjoyed playing the piano with Christian or Sheri.


Here I liked to bake bread, make breakfast before school, or dinner before running off to events.



Here is where we enjoyed Sunday dinner or hosted the missionaries.




Here I liked to watch my kids play with friends or enjoy a movie.


Here I liked to snuggle my sweetheart and occasionally a snuggle bug too.



Here I liked to watch Matt nurture a new plant.


Here I liked to imagine my day ahead.



Here I liked to work on my computer waiting for the kids to come home from school or plan a meeting for JustServe.


Here I liked to collect what we needed to get going.


Here I separated clothes for each family member I love.


Here I loved watching Sterling study his scriptures or a cat sleep on his bed.


Here I loved hearing Sterling sing in the shower.


Here I loved waking my little guy with his big, soft blanket!


Here I loved listening to my kids' music as they get ready for the day or settled in for bed.


Here I loved watching my princess sleep or gab with her girl friends.



Here I loved fixing Sheri's hair for dance, school, or special occasions while we talked.


Here I loved sitting in the summer when we had lots of fresh produce from the garden.


Here I loved watching the kids swing with their friends, play hide and go seek, or sit around the fire.


Here I loved planting and picking from my garden.


Here I loved catching grasshoppers for my hens.


Here I loved admiring how Matthew makes plans come to fruition and nurtures plants.



Here I loved watching Matt ride out with his tractor to enjoy a new project.


Here I enjoyed looking at sunflowers.


Here I enjoyed plenty of space to store our extras.


Here is the place I found community, wide open spaces, even more gratitude for Matthew, my children,  and so many happy memories!


It has truly been a home sweet home.

No comments: