Matt has awesome siblings!
Mike and Taralie's family
Kelly and Marcelino's family
Jeff and Stacey's family (minus Caleb)
Katie and Rodolfo's family
Look at our cute butterfly girls! Eve and Camille just happened to realize they had a match when the Sanchez family came to visit. Kelly passed the info on to Taralie who went shopping with Stacey. Hence the matching. We should have called Katie but didn't realize the matching was so wide spread. Good thing Mary Jane had a butterfly shirt with her!
This was a great hike, afterward we went swimming. Here are a few of the fun pics I got.
Somehow I missed a lot of photo opportunities after this, perhaps because I was so spent. I hope those that were taking photos for the family will pass them along! I know there were some taken of the whole clan. I can't wait to see them.. .
Here is one last photo. I couldn't resist including it. We were so glad that Matthew was able to join us.
Thanks Mike and Taralie! We appreciate all your effort! We can't wait to see everyone again!
No comments:
Post a Comment