The Sanchez family came to visit us while Heleman (their oldest) went to EFY (Especially For Youth.) We had a wonderful time catching up and the kids had a great time playing together. I always love to learn from Marcelino, and Kelly. They are great parents! I love how positive and full of faith they are. They are always encouraging their children to help and serve. I was the beneficiary of this when they offered to mow and trim my lawn. That is certainly unexpected from company! But this is just one example of what they do so often. I really enjoyed hearing Kelly's perspectives and how they have balanced the needs of their family.
Eve and Camille particularly hit it off.
And Ster was so sad to see all those boys go! It's a good thing the Smith reunion was right around the corner!
P.S. - I don't think Sterling was crying in this picture. I think it was just very bright outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment